This delicious Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese Dip has protein-packed Greek yogurt, creamy cream cheese and tangy feta with lemon and fresh dill! Topped with diced tomatoes and cucumbers, this is a healthy appetizer dip recipe perfect for summer get togethers.
- ❣️Why you'll love this easy healthy Greek yogurt dip
- 📝Ingredients for Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese dip
- 🔪How to make Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese dip
- ⏲️Make ahead tip
- 🥡Storage and Leftovers
- 🍽️What to serve with Greek yogurt cream cheese dip
- More Greek Yogurt & Dip Recipes
- Want more?
- 📖 Recipe
- 💬 Comments
❣️Why you'll love this easy healthy Greek yogurt dip
- Simple ingredients - this easy Greek cream cheese and yogurt dip uses simple ingredients you'll find in your local grocery store = yay😄
- Naturally gluten-free - this Greek yogurt dip is also naturally gluten-free, perfect when you're just getting started with gluten-free eating for life🙋♀️
- Doubles as an appetizer or a meal - make this dip when you're looking for an appetizer for friends or family coming over or you can pair it with some grilled halloumi or cast iron chicken breasts and you've got an easy-breezy meal🥗
📝Ingredients for Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese dip
Here's what you'll need to make this Greek Yogurt and cream cheese dip:
- Greek Yogurt
- Cream cheese
- Feta cheese
- Fresh dill
- Dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- 1 lemon for juice and rind
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mini cucumbers
- Green olives
🔪How to make Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese dip
- Instead of fresh dill, you can use dried dill instead. It won't have the same freshness (obvi) but it's a safe sub-in
- Out of Greek yogurt? Use some sour cream instead
- For the topping, you can put any veggies you'd like on top! Some chopped broccoli, grated carrots or fresh peas would work just as well as the tomatoes and cucumbers
⏲️Make ahead tip
This delicious yogurt and cream cheese dip can be made up to 2 days in advance and stored in an air tight container in the fridge.
Store the yogurt dip without the tomatoes, cucumbers and olives on top.
When ready to serve, remove from fridge, spread onto a platter or large plate and top with diced tomatoes, diced cucumber and olives.
🥡Storage and Leftovers
Leftovers of this Greek yogurt and cream cheese dip will keep in the fridge for up to 3 or 4 days. Store extra dip in an airtight container.
Store the dip ideally without the tomatoes and cucumbers on top because they can get mushy on top.
🍽️What to serve with Greek yogurt cream cheese dip
Greek yogurt cream cheese dip is great for parties, appetizers, BBQ's or basically any get together you're having.
When you're serving this dip, here's some great ways to scoop up that delicious dip:
- Gluten-Free tortilla chips
- Cut veggies like carrots or peppers
- Spread the dip into romaine or endive leaves for a veggie-and-dip wrap!
- Speaking of wraps, add a dollop of this dip on a gluten-free tortilla
Hope you love this recipe for Greek Yogurt and Cream Cheese Dip like we do🙋♀️
More Greek Yogurt & Dip Recipes
Sign-up to get all the healthy and gluten-free recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week.
"*" indicates required fields
Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup feta crumbled (150 g)
- 1-2 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1.5 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon for juice and rind
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes diced
- 3 mini cucumbers diced
- ¼ cup olives diced
- Add the Greek yogurt, cream cheese, feta cheese, fresh dill, dried oregano, salt and juice of 1 lemon to a medium mixing bowl.
- Stir to combine, using a fork to break up feta cheese chunks if needed.
- Spread Greek yogurt and cream cheese dip onto a platter.
- Top with diced tomatoes, cucumbers and olives. Add extra dill and lemon rind.
- Serve right away with gluten-free tortilla chips or veggies.