What’s fresh, simple, healthy and oh-so delicious? This Summer Peach and Basil Salad with Feta my friend! It’s so GOOD. And truly, beyond easy.
You literally chop all the things up (and by “chop”, I mean like rip the basil…mash the feta between your hands…), add those peaches and you’ve got a salad.
This recipe for Summer Peach and Basil Salad with Feta is perfect for an easy-breezing supper. Just add a chicken breast and you've got your meal.
Once you’ve got this on your dinner table, you can officially welcome summer😎 This Easy Peach Salad with Feta will be a new favourite of yours: promise on my Girl Guide honour.
With the peaches being plentiful and local these days (yippee), a summery peach salad is a natural choice.
Here’s what you need to make this Easy Peach Salad with Feta:
- Peaches – get em’ good and get em’ fresh. If you wanted to do a “chopped” version of the salad, you totally could. Dice the peaches, rip the basil in smaller bits and same with the feta. Oh! A peach salsa. MMmmmm
- Basil – this year, I’ve got my own pretty green leafs growing outside my kitchen door on my deck, which is fantastic. Can’t really sub the dried stuff for this recipe. The peach salad no-likey
- Vinegar – white or balsamic? You know I definitely I prefer the white wine vinegar for this salad but you totally could use balsamic. Why not? It’s super close to that uber classic combo of cherry tomatoes with boccochini cheese, basil and balsamic vinegar😋
Feeling extra fancy pants?
Add some fresh ground pepper on top after you’ve put the white wine vinegar on. omg so. good.
Alright I hope you love this Summer Peach and Basil Salad with Feta🙋♀️
And if you do make it, rate the recipe and let me know in the comments. I love hearing from you!
PS. Lookin’ for some more easy, gluten-free recipes to try this summer?
Check out these recipes:
Summer Peach and Basil Salad with Feta
- 5 peaches sliced in larger sections (about 6 per peach)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil or more, depending on what you like
- 1/3 cup feta, crumbled
- 1.5 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- fresh ground pepper
- Assemble sliced peaches on a serving platter or large plate
- Top with basil and crumbled feta. Drizzle the white wine vinegar overtop and finish with fresh pepper. Serve.