Apple Cinnamon Chia Pudding for breakfast is a super way to start your day. Packed with fibre, protein, antioxidants and it tastes amazing with a combo of coconut and maple syrup. Yum😋
Here's what you'll need to make this breakfast chia pudding:
- Chia seeds ('course)
- Almond/coconut milk blend - I like Silk's blend
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla (optional)
- Shredded coconut
How to make this chia pudding for breakfast:
Super simple! All you do is whisk the chia seeds into a small mason jar with the milk, then add the maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon.
Give another stir and pop the lid on the jar and put the whole thing in the fridge.
In the morning, take the lid off the jar and top with diced apples and shredded coconut and enjoy😄
Want even more apple dishes in your life?
Check out this Easy Baked Apple Recipe with California Strawberry Oat Filling for a delicious healthy dessert.
Can I use a different milk for this?
Totally. You can use your milk of choice for this recipe. I just am really lovin' the coconut/almond milk blend but use your favourite milk here and the chia pudding will still turn out fine.
Is chia seed pudding healthy?
Chia seed pudding can be really good for you by packing in a lot of nutrition into every bite. Depending on what you add to your chia seed pudding, you can really amp up the nutritious punch it packs.
Starting with a base of chia seeds is perfect though because chia seeds themselves are super healthy! They're a source of fibre, plant-based omega 3 fats, and protein.
Plus, they're full of antioxidants and vitamins and minerals like magnesium, calcium, manganese, phosphorus.
Top your chia pudding with fruit for an extra antioxidant boost!
Hope you love this chia pudding recipe for breakfast like we do🙋♀️
Check out these other gluten-free recipes to try:
- Healthy Banana Bread with White Beans
- Gluten-Free Breakfast Oat Cookies with Date Sugar
- Healthy 3-Ingredient Sweet and Salty Oat Cookies
- Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Energy Bars
- Cast Iron Skillet Chicken Breast
- Banana Date Chia Smoothie
- Baked Feta and Cherry Tomato Pasta (gluten-free)
Apple Cinnamon Chia Pudding (breakfast)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup Silk coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 apple, diced
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- Combine the chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon in a small mason jar or any bowl or container. Whisk together, breaking up any lumps.
- Put in fridge overnight or 8 hours.
- Top with apple chunks and coconut. Enjoy right away.