This Healthy Soft-Baked Oatmeal with Peanut Butter and Peaches🍑 will be just what you need if it feels like you have t-minus 90 seconds for breakfast these days.
This Soft-Baked Oatmeal is a creamy, gooey slab of heaven in the morning☀️
Get your fork out! This gooey goodness warmed up with some sliced peaches and a drizzle of peanut butter on top needs a utensil people.
I’ll often add a couple hard-boiled eggs with a slice or two of this soft-baked oatmeal for a healthy breakfast and delicious start to the day.
What you’ll need to make this Healthy Soft-Baked Oatmeal with Peanut Butter and Peaches:
- Oatmeal – go for “quick” oats (3 or 5 min) or “large flake” oats (not instant)
- Oat flour – I make my oat flour by blending large flake oats in my Ninja Chef blender
- Baking powder
- Apple sauce, unsweetened
- Peanut butter, natural
- Maple syrup
- Peaches – 2 cups diced, about 3-4 whole peaches
Can I sub another flour – like white or whole wheat?
Yes, if you don’t want to use oat flour, you can use white or whole wheat. The texture will change a little bit.
Is this gluten-free?
If you use gluten-free oat flour, yes, it is😄
Can I use regular peanut butter instead of natural peanut butter?
You can use regular peanut butter can be used in this recipe BUT it dries it results in a baked oatmeal that’s quite on the dry side. With multiple recipe testing, I’ve found that the little extra bit of moisture from the natural peanut keeps it nice and moist. With regular peanut butter, the taste is similar but it’s not as gooey and for my taste, too dry.
Can I throw a batch in the freezer?
You can freeze this recipe. Wrap cut squares in parchment paper and freeze in an air-tight container for up to 3 months.
I hope you try this Healthy Soft-Baked Oatmeal with Peanut Butter and Peaches and love it♥️If you try it, please rate and let me know what you think. I do love hearing from you😄
Try these recipes for other quick and healthy breakfast ideas:
Healthy Soft-Baked Oatmeal with Peanut Butter and Peaches
- 1 cup oats 5 minute or "large flake"
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup apple sauce, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, natural
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups peaches, diced
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a square, 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, oat flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add applesauce, peanut butter, maple syrup and diced peaches. Stir till just combined.
- Fill square 8x8 pan with oatmeal mixture. (Optional: Top with sliced peaches.)
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 40 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm with sliced peaches on top.