Powerhouse Veggie bowls with Whipped Avocado Cilantro Dressing are heeeeeere🤤
This gluten-free and super healthy meal is perfect for a weeknight supper or great for lunches for the week.
With a few simple ingredients that you probably already have, this veggie bowl will keep you satisfied for hours because it’s packed with:
- Healthy carbs
- Vitamins and minerals from all the veggies
Here’s what you’ll need to make these Powerhouse Veggie Bowls with Whipped Avocado Cilantro Dressing:
- Roasted sweet potatoes
- Cherry tomatoes
- Black beans
- Feta Cheese
- Greek Yogurt
- Cumin, coriander and salt
The whipped avocado and cilantro dressing is super yummy too.
With a few ingredients, you can whip this fluffy goodness up and whatever you don’t use on the bowl, you can use later.
It keeps for up to 3 days in the fridge.
These veggies bowls have roasted sweet potatoes as a base but you could totally use rice too.
Hope you love these Powerhouse Veggie Bowls with Whipped Avocado Cilantro Dressing!
Check out these other healthy and gluten-free recipes:
Powerhouse Veggie bowls with Whipped Avocado Cilantro Dressing
- 2 roasted sweet potatoes cumin, coriander, salt
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 can black beans
- 140 g feta cheeses
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 lemon
Whipped Avocado Cilantro Dressing
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 Tbsp greek yogurt, 2%
- 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 pinch salt
- Pre-heat oven to 425F. Dice the sweet potatoes. Put on a large sheet pan, lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tsp each of cumin and coriander. Add some salt to taste all over.
- Roast sweet potatoes in the oven for about 25 minutes, turning half-way.
- While the sweet potatoes cook, dice the cucumber and cherry tomatoes. Set aside. Drain the black beans.
- Make the avocado dressing: blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until emulsified. If too thick, you can thin out with a little water or olive oil.
- Once sweet potatoes are cooked through, remove from the oven and make up the bowls: divide the sweet potatoes, cucumber, tomatoes, black beans and spinach between 4 bowls. Top with feta cheese, lemon wedges, some of the avocado dressing and fresh ground pepper.