A Fresh Herb Salad with Chickpeas and Feta is perfect for spring☀️
This salad with chickpeas and feta makes a great side to those lunches you’re making for the week ahead.
The veggies keep it super fresh and hydrating and the chickpeas give a great kick of healthy carbs, protein and fibre.
Nothing says spring like some fresh herbs, am I right?!🌿
This gluten-free salad will pair perfectly with another protein like chunks of BBQ’d chicken breast or boost the healthy carb with some brown basmati rice and keep it vegetarian!
Either way you serve this Fresh Herb Salad with Chickpeas and Feta, going gluten-free never tasted so salad…ah, er I mean, good😄
It’s totally forgiving on the amounts too – if you don’t have EXACTLY the amount of cucumbers, tomatoes or cheese – no worries at all.
Don’t you love those kind of recipes?
Chop some stuff.
Put it together.
Here’s what you need to make this Fresh Herb Salad with Chickpeas and Feta:
- Green onions
- Cherry tomatoes
- Feta cheese
I’ve put this into containers with some roasted chicken breasts for a week of lunches.
It keeps for about 3 days in the fridge.
Hope you love this Fresh Herb Salad with Chickpeas and Feta!😄
Check out these other healthy and gluten-free recipes:
Fresh Herb Salad with Chickpeas and Feta
- 4 green onions diced
- 3 cups diced cucumbers
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 2 cups chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese about 140 grams
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice about 1 large lemon
- Place everything except the lemon juice in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice overtop and stir. Serve immediately or keep in the fridge until you're ready to eat.
- Keeps for up to 3 days in the fridge.