This Sheet Pan Maple Dijon Chicken and Broccoli Bake is a perfect sheet pan meal that’s gluten-free, healthy and delicious😋
A sheet pan meal is super awesome in the cookbook of basically anyone who’s had to cook supper 365 days per year, every dang year.
Gosh there are so many recipes you can make on this sheet pan.
I absolutely love it because it’s great for baking full dinners easily; roasted veggies and of course, for cookies.
This sheet pan meal is sweet and tangy – thanks to the combo maple syrup and the dijon mustard.
It’s perfect for a week of lunches.
Make this on Sunday and your meal prep is done for the week🏅
Here’s what you need to make Sheet Pan Maple Dijon Chicken and Broccoli Bake:
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Gluten-free flour
- Baby potatoes
- Maple syrup
- Dijon mustard
- Olive oil
The only problem you’ll find with making this for a meal prep is that you’ll wanna EAT IT right after making it.
Can’t blame ya.
I’m the same.
This is one meal that really makes gluten-free eating super easy. It’s healthy and deeeelicious😋
Hope enjoy this Sheet Pan Maple Dijon Chicken and Broccoli Bake!
If you love the sound of this recipe, check out these other easy and gluten-free recipes:
Sheet Pan Maple Dijon Chicken and Broccoli Bake
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts about 4 breasts, depending on the size
- 1 Tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1.5 lb baby potatoes about 5 cups
- 2 medium heads of broccoli
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425. degrees F. Cover a large pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together and chop broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the potatoes on 1/3 of the pan and drizzle with olive oil. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes bake, cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and toss in the flour.
- Using a large, non-stick pan, fry the chicken pieces in a little olive oil over medium heat until just brown on all sides to seal in the flavour. They'll finish cooking in the oven. Season with a little salt.
- When the baby potatoes have been in the oven for ~15 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and place the browned chicken and cut broccoli onto the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the dressing over everything. Gently toss the chicken, broccoli and potatoes to coat. Fresh ground pepper and some salt over everything here too.
- Bake in the oven at 425F for 15 minutes or until meat thermometer in the chicken reads 165F and the potatoes are cooked through. Serve.