This Easy Quinoa Salad with Feta (gluten-free) is a healthy dish to add to any meal. Simple ingredients and an easy quinoa salad dressing for a fresh and filling salad.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this Quinoa Salad with Feta:
- Quinoa – about 4 cups cooked
- Red pepper
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of feta cheese
And for the quinoa salad dressing:
- Olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Green onions
What to serve with this Quinoa Salad with Feta:
I love this quinoa salad with a simple protein, like a BBQ’d chicken breast or grilled salmon filet.
This is a great salad to make for meal prep too because it keep for about 3 days.
Heads-up: this recipe make a lot. So get a big container out so you can leftovers for days.
If you do make this quinoa salad with feta and love it, please rate and comment and let me know.
I love to hear from you😄
Onwards my friends!
PS. Looking for more gluten-free, healthy recipes for supper? Check these out:
- Healthy Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup (no beans)
- Easy Winter Soup with Beans
- One Pan Chicken Breast with Zucchini and Peaches
- Spinach and Citrus Salad with Sweet and Spicy Almonds
- Easy Sweet and Spicy Shrimp
- Easy Spiced Chicken Salad with Brown Rice
- Healthy Taco Salad with Ground Beef and Kidney Beans
- Starbucks Chicken and Vegetables Protein Box Copycat
Easy Quinoa Salad with Feta
- 4 cups cooked quinoa 1 cup before cooking
- 1 red pepper diced
- 3 stalks celery diced
- 2 medium cucumbers diced
- 1 240ml can of black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes diced
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 juice of lemon
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 green onions (scallions), thinly sliced separate the green bottoms from the white tops
- Cook the quinoa according to package instructions.
- While the quinoa cooks, put the chopped vegetables and drained black beans in a large bowl.
- Make the dressing by whisking together the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, salt, pepper and the about 1/2 of the white tops of the scallions.
- Once the quinoa is cooked and slightly cooled, add to the large bowl of vegetables and black beans. stir to combine.
- Pour dressing over the combined ingredients and toss gently to combine. Add feta and combine.
- This is ready to eat right away. If you're packing it up, place in containers. Keeps in fridge for 3 days.