This Starbucks Chicken and Vegetables Protein Box Copycat recipe is a perfect go-to for lunches at home and if you do need to zip into the office, it travels without spills (yay!)
I discovered this lunch-on-the-go about a year ago, during a Starbucks drive-thru trip.
Which is always a nice surprise because staying on track with gluten-friendly eating isn’t always easy when you’re out and about, am I right?🙋♀️
The options are few and far between and the options that are available are not really that appetizing. (I’m looking at you garden salad!)
I was pleasantly surprised to find this container filled with:
- Yummy chunks of moist and flavourful chicken
- Cut carrots and cucumbers
- A delicious, tangy greek-inspired dip
Unfortunately, you can’t get this protein box at Starbucks anymore – at least I haven’t seen it since that first cool, fall day I discovered it.
But not to worry! We’ll re-create it together😄
Here’s what you’ll need to make this Starbucks Chicken and Vegetables Protein Box Copycat recipe:
- Chicken breast
- Chicken seasoning
- Olive oil
- Greek yogurt
- Sour cream
- Salt and pepper
The prep couldn’t be easier: all you’ll do is cook the chicken, prep the veggies and make the dip!
The dip is my own recipe of Easy Greek Dip with Feta.
WARNING: IT IS VERY GOOD
You may be licking the bowl afterwards. And that’s a-ok in my books📚
I hope you love this Starbucks Chicken and Vegetables Protein Box Copycat recipe!
If you like the sound of this recipe, also check these out🙋♀️
Starbucks Chicken and Vegetables Protein Box Copycat
- Chicken breast 2 large
- Chicken seasoning I like Clubhouse, No Salt Chicken from La Grille line
- Olive oil
Easy Greek Dip with Feta
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped dill
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle with the seasoning. Cook over medium heat in a pan with a little olive until done, about 7-9 minutes. Remove chicken from heat.
- While the chicken cooks, make the dip. Combine all the dip ingredients in a bowl.
- In 2 segmented containers, divide the chicken, cucumbers, carrots and dip evenly.
- Store in the fridge and eat within 3 days.