This Tropical Green Smoothie is my new favourite smoothie.
It’s sweet; filling and suuuuuper yummy.
This smoothie totally reminds me of hot and sunny days so I’ll definitely be making this smoothie to get a hit of summer once winter hits.
We are still a few months away from winter here in Southern Ontario but it’s definitely feeling like fall. This kids even got their Halloween costumes already! They wore them around the house for 2 straight days and now they’re hanging in their closest, waiting for Halloween-ing time. We got them at Value Village this year. They have new costumes now! And a lot of them…if you go September 1st anyways.
I loved Halloween growing up – and still do. I think I was a gypsy like 5 years in a row. Not sure why I liked it so much…but back then, most people made their costumes. Plus my mom was a great sewer so she could basically make anything I wanted, which was really cool.
I finally figured out how to make kale chips (that are actually good!)
Anywho, back to this smoothie. It uses baby kale that I’ve also been really into lately. Especially since I finally figured out how to make really good kale chips. (I found out the oil matters. Use it. A lot.)
Plus, the coconut milk+avocado in this smoothie gives it such a nice mouth feel..mmmmm..I’m gonna make this right now 🙂
I hope you love this Tropical Green Smoothie as much as I do!
Try these healthy and gluten-free recipes on for size too:
Tropical Green Smoothie
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup avocado chunks I use frozen chunks; fresh works too
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup Silk Coconut milk, unsweetened or milk of choice
- 1 lime juice of 1 fresh lime or lemon works too
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 cup water total amount depends on your preference for thickness
- Put all ingredients, except the water, in a high-speed blender.
- As you blend till smooth, add the water slowly until desired consistency is achieved.
- Enjoy right away